Dr. Mitchell Duininck MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tulsa, OK

February 2nd, 2016
Very good Doctor one in a thousand!
Spent more time with patients before Obama Care took the time to insure that the patients felt that they had received the care that they needed. However with Obama Care he is no longer allowed that option it is a shame that Lawyers have dictated how the Medical profession should conduct their business!

October 29th, 2013
charmed
Will the only thing i have to say about Dr. Duinick..don't let him charm you to death! that's what he did for my dear mother charmed her to death patted her on her knee switched her meds never looked at her records sent her on her way. Left me and nurse tracy to text back and forth about the meds he took her off and gave. While he went on vaction and left me calling and textinging in the middle of the night to his nurse adjusting my mother's insulin! sending a home health nurse to throw away meds that she said was old. two day my mother have a massive stroke and one he came back from his vaction he visits my mother and states he didnt tell the aid to throw away her meds when my mother's medical records says something diffrent. so yes...the great dr. duininck that my mother trusted so much charmed her to death! the meds were not old on was a three month supply they other was filled the same month she went into the hospital after a massaive stroke because the home health aid told my brother to throw them away. My mother is dead because the dr wanted to get to florida and an inexperiance home health nurse from saint john's that gave the meds to my brother to throw away! she was charmed to death! and no attorney will help me because they say she was just old!!! what is the world coming to when all you have to do charm your way, and go to school for 6 months and be in charge of someone's health.

October 12th, 2013
This is the best doctor I have had in my life time. He has taken the time to talk to me and help me through the death of my wife I can go to him for any medical question and he answers me I send all my friends there if they want the best doctor there is . He is honest and tells you the truth and being a Christian he lives it and that makes me know he is the man of God. THE BEST I THINK THERE IS his diagnosis is right or he will refure you to a specialists

August 30th, 2011
Incredible!!
Dr. Duininck is a wonderful choice if you want someone who really cares about you and how you are doing. He takes plenty of time with patients and you never feel he is rushed.