Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Levine, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 28 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell E Levine MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Levine practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.