A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Edelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Edelson, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell I Edelson MD is a male Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell I. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Edelson practices Gynecologic Oncology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Oncologists.