A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Edelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Edelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Edelson, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell I Edelson MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell I. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Edelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Edelson practices Gynecologic Oncology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.