Dr. Mitchell Edelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Edelson?

August 5th, 2016

Lifesaver

I was diagnosed with primary peritoneal cancer almost 13 years ago. After the surgery I awoke to find Dr. Edelson sitting at the bottom of my bed. he explained that he'd gotten all of the cancer he could seem but that the pathologist believed the cancer was mesothelioma, an incurable cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. he asked me if I was aware of what it was. I was. He told me there was a clinical trial going on at the time and wished me the best. I was treated with the experimental chemotherapy. I am the only survivor. That was 2004 and I am cancer free, because of the amazingly thorough surgery performed by Dr. Edelson. I never had the opportunity to thank him personnally, as he left Fox Chase Cancer Center not long after my surgery. I think of him often. I always joke to my friends that if you have to get bad medical news, Dr. Edelson is the one to get it from! Brilliant and handsome!

May 31st, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Number 1!

March 20th, 2015

Only one visit. Will say more later

December 11th, 2013

Abdominal hysterectomy; removal of cervix; removal of fallopian tubes

Dr. Edelson was the surgeon that I went to for my second opinion. He spent 30 minutes reviewing my CAT scans and ultrasounds after he had performed a thorough exam. He answered my questions, and he explained why he thought keeping the ovaries was a good idea. He performed the surgery and followed up with me through multiple visits. He is smart, kind, caring, and humble. He is a gifted healer.

May 28th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Edelson is an excellent surgeon. He is is very caring and considerate; he thoroughly explained and answered all my questions. His expertise in Robotic surgery enabled me a quick recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Edelson! Thank you!

November 20th, 2012

a wonderful surgeon

dr edelson listens to your concerns and answers all your quetions plus he is an outstanding surgeon.

October 5th, 2012

dr edelson is the best.

dr.edelson saved my life

February 2nd, 2011

cancer

Dr. Edelson is great at inital sugery and follow up visits. However, I had an operable tumor that he would not take out, after myn remission. I went to another hospital and they did. Dr. Edelsons words to me about the tumor I wanted removed were "It wont do any good" So, he wanted to keep me on chemotherapy, instead of taking care of the problem head on. Iam cancer free today. Office staff has the personality of a wet noodle. Nurses and chemo. staff are fair.

October 30th, 2009

Caring doctor, spent the time needed.

October 4th, 2017