Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 20th, 2015

Only one visit. Will say more later

Abdominal hysterectomy; removal of cervix; removal of fallopian tubes show details Abdominal hysterectomy; removal of cervix; removal of fallopian tubes
Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Edelson was the surgeon that I went to for my second opinion. He spent 30 minutes reviewing my CAT scans and ultrasounds after he had performed a thorough exam. He answered my questions, and he explained why he thought keeping the ovaries was a good idea. He performed the surgery and followed up with me through multiple visits. He is smart, kind, caring, and humble. He is a gifted healer.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by IM on May 27th, 2013

Dr. Edelson is an excellent surgeon. He is is very caring and considerate; he thoroughly explained and answered all my questions. His expertise in Robotic surgery enabled me a quick recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Edelson! Thank you!

a wonderful surgeon show details a wonderful surgeon
Nov 20th, 2012

dr edelson listens to your concerns and answers all your quetions plus he is an outstanding surgeon.

dr edelson is the best. show details dr edelson is the best.
Oct 5th, 2012

dr.edelson saved my life

cancer show details cancer
Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Edelson is great at inital sugery and follow up visits. However, I had an operable tumor that he would not take out, after myn remission. I went to another hospital and they did. Dr. Edelsons words to me about the tumor I wanted removed were "It wont do any good" So, he wanted to keep me on chemotherapy, instead of taking care of the problem head on. Iam cancer free today. Office staff has the personality of a wet noodle. Nurses and chemo. staff are fair.

Oct 29th, 2009

Caring doctor, spent the time needed.