A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Efros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Efros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Efros
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Efros Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Efros, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Efros graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Efros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell DR Efros FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Efros practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Efros has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Efros practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.