A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Efros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Efros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Efros, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Efros graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Efros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Efros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell D. Efros practice?
Dr. Mitchell Efros practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.