Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore. Doctor.com.
Pleasant and sets new patient's mind at ease show details Pleasant and sets new patient's mind at ease
Jul 27th, 2012

With a welcoming smile and genuine concern, Dr. Ehrlich exceeded my expectations! What a pleasure to find a Dr. who really cares!

Apr 18th, 2012

He is wonderful and very nice.

Honest, caring and phenomenal bedside manner! show details Honest, caring and phenomenal bedside manner!
Apr 12th, 2012

Having been seen by Doctor Ehrlich for several years, Ihave found him to be one of the only doctors I would recommend to anyone of my friends, family or even collegues. Highly exceptional, his office is a pleasant place to go where his staff treat you well with a open but friendly professionalism. I would never consider anyone else!

Mar 11th, 2012

Not very caring and knowledgable. Staff is not courteous or pleasant at all.

Feb 16th, 2012

never see the dr. pa is all u get likes to give pain meds like candy. didnt examine me for 8 years

Pig Sty show details Pig Sty
Nov 17th, 2011

the office is filthy, from the tiny physical therapy room with equipment that must be 15 years old to the waitingroom that have chairs that are broken.DrEhrlich is only there on mondays , which is SRO as he rents offices for comp case doctors. The only other day this office has appts is wed , which you will see a P.A. but your co-pay is the same asseeing a specialist. I have been a patient for 6 months & have decided to move on.

Staff show details Staff
by Anonymous on Oct 27th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Walk into Dr. Ehrlichs waiting room you see nothing but filth & since he's a pain management doctor the chairs are old & broken. Plu ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Oct 12th, 2011

most unprofessional staff i've come across in a long time. although he is a good doctor his staff continues to decline. He recently has had a revolving door of physician assistants. The quality of care has decreased because doctor is no longer on site most of the time.

Apr 29th, 2009

Dr.Ehrlich's professionalism is impeccable. He is a doctor who is readily available when problems arise. His diagnosis exact. He is a doctor that validates my pain, listens to my problem and treats me with professional courtesy. He is a doctor who treats patients and all in in his office as professionals, and as human beings. He is a doctor who asks questions, follows medical advice and says "thank you." I find him to be an excellent listener, along with the qualities of empathy and compassion. I would recommend him to anyone,knowing that he would provide the very best of care! Bless you always!

One of the few show details One of the few
by L. Daly on Jun 20th, 2008

Besides being a great doctor, he is also very compassionate and cares about his patients. It is hard to find a great doctor who is also compassionate.

Convenient show details Convenient
by Citysearch User on Aug 8th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I live very close to this location so when I fractured my arm and needed physical therapy this is where I went. My therapist was great. Sh...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com