A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Elkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Elkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkiss graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elkiss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Elkiss DO is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Elkiss practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Elkiss has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Elkiss practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.