Dr. Mitchell L Elkiss DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Elkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Elkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkiss graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elkiss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elkiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Elkiss practice?
Dr. Mitchell Elkiss practices Neurological Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Neurological Surgeons, Novi Osteopaths, and Novi Neurologists.