Dr. Mitchell Essig MD Patient Reviews

August 1st, 2016
Iui failed 2 round too:(
I have done 2 iuis with this Doctor. First one he told me he just getting to know my body while he's doing iuis. 2 iui Doctor told me everything looks normal but the day I was getting my 2 iui he did not do the ultrasound to see how my follicle progress and the nurse she is rude always rushing things never show any easy emotion. I would not recommend this clinic

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Essig is my first male gynecologist. I was hesitant at first, but Dr. Essig is fantastic! He has always been very kind and understanding. He also spends a sufficient amount of time with me, way more than of any other doctor I've been to. His staff is also very efficient. His head nurse, Chava, has always been incredibly helpful to me. I would certainly recommend his practice.

March 21st, 2016
Excellent and honest doctor. Caring staff and always helpful with prices on medications. Chava which is the office Nurse us a fair price on our medications. Overall caring office.

March 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor and excellent opinions. Dr. Essig gave me his honest opinions and was fair and reasonable with pricing. His nurse was extremely helpful in finding a low priced pharmacy that worked with my insurance.

March 1st, 2016
Terrible
Don't even think about going there. The office is super dirty. People are unprofessional. Especially the front woman. She doesn't speak English. She overcharged me. Gave me no information. She gave me expired medication.

December 31st, 2015
Stay away from these people. They sold me an expired medication. Took my money and did nothing. hava "nurse" which she's obviously not, she's money hungry goldigger

August 29th, 2015
This doctor is the reason my cancer was diagnosed, and I am forever grateful (have been cancer free for 2 years now). Other doctors repeatedly have said they are impressed (the nodule was hidden). Beyond all this, he is pleasant, thoughtful, kind, and knowledgeable.

August 21st, 2015
Dr. Essig is fantastic. His staff are friendly and professional. He has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I trust him completely and feel lucky to have found him.

April 1st, 2015
He helped me get pregnant.

October 23rd, 2014
Smart and caring - just what you want in a doctor
I've been going to Dr. Essig for 20 years ever since he first diagnosed my condition and helped me all the way through fertility, birth and now my daughter is in college. He is a kind, and compassionate doctor with a knack for figuring out what is going on. I love that he is smart, and caring!

September 11th, 2013
Great doc!
I've been seeing Dr. Essig for about 5 months TTC, no luck yet... But he is sincere & knows what he's doing! My only complaint is his front desk lady is awful, pretty rude and hard to understand on the phone.

April 3rd, 2013
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Essig knows his stuff! He has a great way of talking to patients, he never leaves any concerns or worries and he is even willing to help out after office hours if you have worries, questions or concerns. Highly recommend him.