A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Faddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Faddis, Cardiologist, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faddis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faddis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Faddis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Faddis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Faddis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Norman Faddis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Faddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Faddis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.