A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Faddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Faddis, Cardiologist, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faddis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Faddis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmia (Parasystole)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Faddis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Faddis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Norman Faddis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Faddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Faddis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.