Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ferges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ferges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ferges, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferges graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferges has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ferges MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Ferges practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ferges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Ferges practices Gastroenterology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Gastroenterologists.