Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ferges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ferges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ferges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Liver Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferges graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferges has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Ferges practice?
Dr. Mitchell Ferges practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Internists, Somerset Gastroenterologists, and Somerset Hepatologists.