A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fineman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fineman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fineman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fineman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell S Fineman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Fineman practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.