A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fineman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fineman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell S Fineman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Fineman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Fineman practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.