A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fineman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fineman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fineman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman practice?
Dr. Mitchell Fineman practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.