Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fineman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fineman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fineman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Adults (18+) Geriatrics, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fineman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fineman has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fineman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman practice?
Dr. Mitchell Fineman practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.