A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fishbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fishbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishbach
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fishbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbach graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishbach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Fishbach MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Fishbach practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Fishbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.