A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fishbach is Excellent. Dr. Fishbach has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Cardiology; General Cardiology; High Blood Pressure; Heart Disease, Echocardiology, and Heart Diaseses.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbach graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fishbach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fishbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Fishbach practice?
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Fishbach, Dr. Mitch Fishbach, Dr. Myles Fishbach, Dr. Michal Fishbach, Dr. Mickey Fishbach, Dr. Miles Fishbach