Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fishbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fishbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishbach
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fishbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbach graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fishbach has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Fishbach MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Fishbach practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Fishbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Fishbach practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Cardiologists.