Family Physicians

Rockfish Ctr
State Route 664
Nellysford, VA 22958
434-361-1896
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  # 1 doctor.  |  show details
by Joel A/ on Feb 15th, 2014

I started with Dr. Fleisher about ten years ago. I had a problem with sound and doctors at Duke, University of North Carolina told me I would have to live with the condition. According to those doctors the medical field knew absolutely nothing about my condition. I went to Dr. Fleisher for that problem plus other health issues. He started me on a homepathic remedy and it was not an overnight healing but in few months I was much better. Then I started showing improvement on each visit. As for my blood sugar, my A1C was 7.4. Following his protocol I now run 5.5. My wife, daughter and myself are all patients. My wife worked for a doctor for 26 years and was familar with lots of doctors. She says Dr. Fleisher is one of the smartest doctors she has ever seen.

|  Response to writer of  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Fleisher or many years. He does not use "crystal healing from California" as you state. His therapeutic methods are grounded in solid science and fundamental principles of healing that have proven to safe, gentle and very effective. Homeopathic medicine and nutritional therapy are NOT "crystal healing" as you erroneously suggest. I seriously doubt that you have seen Dr. Fleisher as a patient. If you had, then you'd be more informed.

|  Couldn't ask for better!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Caring, compassionate, competent.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I have been his patient for ten years or more . I make it a priority to travel to his office twice a year for a complex follow up of my medical conditions. Dr.Fleisher is a board certified family practice MD who treats a medical condition by treating the whole person, which might entail his prescribing a pharmaceutical drug if needed ,as well as a homeopathic remedy and proven nutritional supplements and preventive medicines. He is an intelligent and caring physician. His treatment of my medical conditions have prevented needless surgery and pain. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Total Quack!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

If Dr Fleisher actually studied medicine why does he spend so much time pushing crystal healing nonsense from California? Spend your time and money at a real Doctors office and get real results. This guy is a quack!

|  Joel Marlowe  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleisher for several years. He is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. He is always accessible to his patients anytime you have a need for his advice. My wife has also been a patient and he has helped both of us tremendously.