inactive

Mitchell A Fleisher MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

February 15th, 2016
Dr. FLEISHER IS A VERY DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE, EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND HELPFUL DOCTOR

December 28th, 2015
He stopped responding.
After one of my family members saw him for almost 13 years he stopped responding. We tried calling him and his answering service didn't seem to have contact with him as well. In good faith she continued to follow his instructions and we ended up in the hospital where the doctors there couldn't even seem to get in contact with him.

July 6th, 2015
He is a quack!

February 15th, 2014
# 1 doctor.
I started with Dr. Fleisher about ten years ago. I had a problem with sound and doctors at Duke, University of North Carolina told me I would have to live with the condition. According to those doctors the medical field knew absolutely nothing about my condition. I went to Dr. Fleisher for that problem plus other health issues. He started me on a homepathic remedy and it was not an overnight healing but in few months I was much better. Then I started showing improvement on each visit. As for my blood sugar, my A1C was 7.4. Following his protocol I now run 5.5. My wife, daughter and myself are all patients. My wife worked for a doctor for 26 years and was familar with lots of doctors. She says Dr. Fleisher is one of the smartest doctors she has ever seen.

July 13th, 2012
Response to writer of
I've been a patient of Dr. Fleisher or many years. He does not use "crystal healing from California" as you state. His therapeutic methods are grounded in solid science and fundamental principles of healing that have proven to safe, gentle and very effective. Homeopathic medicine and nutritional therapy are NOT "crystal healing" as you erroneously suggest. I seriously doubt that you have seen Dr. Fleisher as a patient. If you had, then you'd be more informed.

March 20th, 2012
Couldn't ask for better!
Caring, compassionate, competent.

December 12th, 2011
I have been his patient for ten years or more . I make it a priority to travel to his office twice a year for a complex follow up of my medical conditions. Dr.Fleisher is a board certified family practice MD who treats a medical condition by treating the whole person, which might entail his prescribing a pharmaceutical drug if needed ,as well as a homeopathic remedy and proven nutritional supplements and preventive medicines. He is an intelligent and caring physician. His treatment of my medical conditions have prevented needless surgery and pain. I highly recommend this doctor.

April 30th, 2011
Total Quack!
If Dr Fleisher actually studied medicine why does he spend so much time pushing crystal healing nonsense from California? Spend your time and money at a real Doctors office and get real results. This guy is a quack!

January 14th, 2011
Blends homeopathy, nutritional supplements and western medicine
Dr. Fleisher has an M.D. and is homeopath. He is excellent at curing chronic and acute conditions. I went to him when doctors said I would have a ch ...

September 26th, 2010
Joel Marlowe
I have been a patient of Dr. Fleisher for several years. He is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever encountered. He is always accessible to his patients anytime you have a need for his advice. My wife has also been a patient and he has helped both of us tremendously.