Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Folbe
Dr. Mitchell Folbe, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Folbe is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Folbe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Folbe has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Mitchell Folbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Adil Akhtar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Richard Herbert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi42
Dr. Amr Abbas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi24