Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Folbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Folbe, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folbe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Folbe, MD, PC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Folbe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Folbe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Folbe MD and PC is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Folbe practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Folbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Folbe practices Medical Oncology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Oncologists.