A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Folbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Folbe, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Folbe, MD, PC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Folbe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Folbe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans