Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Folbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Folbe, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folbe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Folbe, MD, PC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Folbe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Folbe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Folbe MD and PC is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Folbe practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Folbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Folbe practices Medical Oncology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Oncologists.