A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fraiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fraiman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fraiman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fraiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Fraiman practice?
Dr. Mitchell Fraiman practices Urology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Urologists.