A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Fraiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Fraiman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Fraiman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraiman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fraiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Craig Fraiman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell C. Fraiman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Fraiman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Fraiman practices Urology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Islandia, NY.
See West Nyack Urologists.