Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
340 E 1st Ave
Ste 333
Broomfield, CO 80020
303-466-3261
Locations and availability (1)

|  Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fremling  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

My husband was recently diagnosed with malignant melanoma. Dr. Fremling did the initial biopsy and was just exceptional - compassionate, helpful, efficient, professional and took the time to explain everything as well. We then went to University of Colorado for a consultation since they specialize in melanoma, but none of the doctors there even held a candle to Dr. Fremling. We returned to Dr. Fremling and are so very happy that we did. Dr. Fremling is the epitome of what you'd look for in a surgeon for a serious medical condition. He took the time to explain everything to us, was compassionate, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, professional and someone we were able to trust completely. I love my husband and was concerned about him being in surgery. At CU I felt even more nervous at the thought of surgery, but with Dr. Fremling I felt completely confident that he would be very well taken care of - with a procedure done right by a surgeon who truly cared. We were very impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Fremling to anyone looking for an outstanding surgeon. Thank you Dr. Fremling!

|  good job, repeated services  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Fremling has done two surgeries for me one to remove a small growth under my eye and one to redo the right index finger. His work is excellent, his staff is excellent. He can be a little stand offish but that is just the way it is, he is not cold -- he is factual. He told the truth and did his job in an excellent fashion.

|  THOROUGH  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

HE AND HIS NURSE WERE EXCELLENT IN TREATING A PRECANCEROUS SKIN CONDITION. HE SPENT ALL THE TIME I NEEDED AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. EASY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. HE WAS VERY PUNCTUAL.

|  Fingers Fusions  |  show details
by Rae Schell on Nov 2nd, 2010

I had the top joints fingers fusions surgery due to bone spur from Osteoarthritis in my right hand in 2005 and the result was great. He and his staff were very caring and professional. Now (Nov. 2010) I'm divorced and living in Memphis, TN and need to have the same thing done to my fingers joints in my left hand and hope to find a doctor as good as Dr. Fremling. Thank you.

|  Won't be there again.  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. Fremling appears to be well "networked" as I was referred to him by my primary care physician. I know another person who was independently referred to him as well by their primary care physician. In short, I paid a $40 co-pay to be asked if I wanted an MRI. I agreed and went for the MRI. About a week later I came back (with teh MRI results) and paid ANOTHER $40 co-pay so we could then read the MRI results. The results were a torn ligament and damaged cartilage. I was told my options are "basically do nothing (or) once the pain is bad enough do an ulnar bone tip replacement. There was no mention of anything in the middle. That was it...literally. Basically, come back once the pain becomes too unbearable. I went home and thought about it, then called back and asked about an injection to "kick-start" the anti-inflamation process, or possibly a steroidal cream for the same purpose. His nurse called back and said, "Sure. He'll do the injection; so long as you know it's temporary." My guess is I could have gone back for an injection to the tune of yet another $40 co-pay. Seems to me, these options should have been discussed during my previous visits. I am a very active guy, who participates in contact sports (MMA-boxing-Jui Jitsu-hockey-weight lifting), and have a physically demanding job. Thankfully, my primary doctor prescribed anti-inflamatories for me. (Seems to help quite a bit). I am going to a sports ortho-doctor at the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic. I will basically be starting all over with them. The other person I alluded to above fights MMA and boxes. He damaged some ligaments in his hand but did not have any fractures. I don;t have a lot of details regarding his visit except that he was not satisfied, and wants to know who I end-up with.This was my experience. Hopefully yours will be better; however, if I had it to do again, I WOULD NOT waste my time and money visiting Dr. Fremling.

|  show details