Learn more about Dr. James Mitchell Frix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mitchell Frix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell Frix
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Frix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mitchell Frix, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell Frix graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mitchell Frix has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mitchell Frix MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Mitchell Frix practice?
- Dr. James Mitchell Frix has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mitchell Frix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Orthopedic Surgeons.