Learn more about Dr. James Mitchell Frix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mitchell Frix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mitchell Frix, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell Frix graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mitchell Frix has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell Frix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Mitchell Frix practice?
Dr. James Mitchell Frix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Orthopedic Surgeons.