Dr. Mitchell Fuhrman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Fuhrman?

February 16th, 2015

Best Care Ever!

I really like Dr. Furhman and his entire staff! A++++++++++++++++++ GOD Bless!

October 29th, 2013

Great doctor with manners

I don't know what the last patient was talking about. I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Fuhrman as my doctor for the past 4 years. He has always been nothing but polite, professional, and respectful. He answers any questions I have and always encourages me to find out as much as I can about my diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Fuhrman to anyone.

April 20th, 2012

terrible experience

I have seen this dr for almost 3 years. I always felt he was a good doctor. That has changed recently. My visit this week was terrible. He wouldn't make eye contact. He was rude and extremely unprofessional. my main concern was the test results, from a recent hospital stay. The nurse told me after many test I have heart failure, his office never told me. when i asked about it the next day he left the room to check and never came back. Again this office visit i had to bring it up. he said an x ray showed some, ( wrong i got the report) but he said i was so big the x ray was unclear. he did suggest lifestyle changes ( which i agree with) and he said if i do have chf their is nothing he can do to treat me. further if i cant loose the weight i will stay in pain which will get worst and then die. he asked me how much money i make a week . but in the mean time nothing he can do, come back in 6 months. i have spend two days thinking about this, and after looking into chf, i think he is wrong? what bothers me the most i sat their like a dope being polite, professional. while he treated me like i was worthless. i come from the genderation where you treat people with respect. Its a shame he does not. maybe he is having a personal problem , even considering this he was still so out of line. I wont go back

June 1st, 2015