Dr. Mitchell Fung Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Fung?

Posted on September 18th, 2016

He has a very bad bedside manner. Yes he did diagnosed me with RA but he doesn't listen to the patient. He acts like he is God of Rhematology and what he says goes. I truly do find him intimidating and what he needs is to take a course of compassion and truly listen to the patient.

Lupus/Fibro patient

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I would definitely not recommend this Doctor. He is rude and does not listen with patience. He cuts you off and doesn't care. Wants to move on to next patient ASAP. Has no bedside manner and no respect. I avoid seeing him as much as I can. I am treated by my PCP.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

He lies to me right in front of my face. He has not helped me since my diagnosis. Everytime I try and explain to him something. He cuts me off like hes the god of rheumatology. I hate him. Im stuck with him and dont know what to do.

Very impressed

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I felt very comfortable in my visit to have my case diagnosed. I was in a great deal of pain but felt DR. Fung approached both my records and comments with a very knowledgable approach and diagnosis. I have a follow up appointment to check my progress. I would certainly recommend him highly.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015