A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cohen, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Case Western Reserve University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Glenn Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.