Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cohen, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Case Western Reserve University.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Glenn Cohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Nutley, NJ.
See Irvine Orthopedic Surgeons.