Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Tonietta L. Hamilton on Nov 30th, 2015

Dr. Gadow seems like he truly love his work and care about his patients. He will tell you what you need to hear like it or not

by Patricia Dumez on Nov 19th, 2015

Wouldn't trade Dr Gadow for anything More than Happy with him.

Best Doc Ever show details Best Doc Ever
by Chris Hancock on Sep 9th, 2015

Dr Gadow is the best Dr that I have ever had the privilege of being associated with. Everything about him is superb, I don't think I could possibly think of one thing that needs improvement. Wait, there is one, the fans are kind-of noisy in the exam room, and that is so pretty so it shows how great of group these people are. I travel over 50 miles round trip, not because I have to but because I want to. This man treats you like a person and not a number. A man that genuinely cares about you.

DR Gadow is the best. show details DR Gadow is the best.
by Owen on Jul 14th, 2015

Caring, Great "bedside manner." Never rushes me. Always listens to my "complaints and concerns." Friendly, courteous professional. Open to alternative medicine suggestions. Everything I could want ny doctor to be.

Great doc! show details Great doc!
by Tommi Pryor on Dec 12th, 2014

Great doc!

Chandler resident show details Chandler resident
by L faison on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Gadow is a superb Dr. Very caring, and spends as much time with you as you feel you need. gets right to the solution. Great Staff.

There are so few Dr's like Dr Gadow show details There are so few Dr's like Dr Gadow
by David S. on Jul 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gadow for over 4 years and during that time, I have enjoyed everything about Dr. Gadow from his office staff, availability of appointments to the fact that when you are in the exam room with Dr. Gadow, he makes you his #1 concern and gives you as much time as you need to have your concerns heard. Other doctors give you just a few minutes and then they are off to their next patient. I will be a patient of Dr. Gadow for as long as he will have me.

Great Family Dr. show details Great Family Dr.
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. Gadow's clinic was easy to get into. Most times you can get an appointment for the next day. Wait time is little to nothing and the Dr. is very nice and willing to listen.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Nov 12th, 2012

Dr Gadow is an awesome doctor! He is very caring and will answer all of your questions in detail and he is very good with small children. Overall this doctor deserves 10 stars!!

Apr 30th, 2012

He's a great Dr. spends the time to talk to you. I don't want to change insurance because of him!

Jan 17th, 2012

Best doctor I've ever had !!

Thank you Dr. Gadow show details Thank you Dr. Gadow
by Javier R. on Jan 12th, 2011

Thank you foralways take the time ti listen to my concerns. You are the best Doc I ever had.