A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Garden, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Garden, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Sharon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell S Garden FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Garden practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Garden has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Garden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bantam, CT.
See Bantam Orthopedic Surgeons and Bantam Surgeons.