Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Garden, Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Garden, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Sharon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell S Garden FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell S. Garden practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Garden has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Garden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bantam, CT.
See Bantam Surgeons.