A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Geffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Geffner, Pediatrician, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Geffner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Geffner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Geffner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Eugene Geffner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Geffner practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Geffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Geffner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.