Dr. Mitchell Geffner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Geffner?

30 years ago you saved my life

Posted on February 17th, 2014

after 30 years and many moves in my life you have been the doctor I base all my doctors on. And there as been many. You have always taken the time with me and my family for over my 15 years as a loyal patient. With you as my doctor as a infant to 15 years old. My mom depended on you at all hours of the day or night and YOU would call her back with the answers that made it easier to take care of me . When my family moved to Oregon we still came down south two times a year to see you. You not only saved my life you saved a family. My mother has always said to me we need more doctors like Dr. Geffner and I agree.

a testemony of an ONH mom

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Geffner is the most reliable, knowledgeable and informative doctor we had, with my son's rare and critical condition I always had the peace of mind and confidence that my son was in very good hands. I would say that despite doctor Geffner's very busy schedule don't let that discourage you he very well knows what he's doing and though he might not show it but he always care. You must trust him....I did God bless him.

Very happy... Worth the wait!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

He is knowledgable, caring and great bedside manner. What more can you ask for in a doctor? He is very thorough and terrific follow through. You can ask him questions by email and he is very quick to respond. It is worth the drive and LA traffic.

Mom of patient

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Dr. G is the absolute BEST! He is incredibly intelligent, amazingly thorough and extremely caring. He is not only a fabulous doctor, he is a truly caring person, going above and beyond just patient care. There are not enough good words to describe Dr. Geffer. Dr. Geffner sets the standard!

Diana -mother of a patient

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Love Dr G!!! He is so smart, patient, thorough. My son started seeing him when he was 4 and a half and he is now 17 and 5 ft 10 and thank g-d no side effects! He is a very pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. Only downside is he books up a long time ahead of time (very popular) but if you can get in, you know you are with the best!

BESTT!