Overall Review

February 18th, 2014
He did cataracts on both of my eyes many years ago. My only regret is that I waited too long to have the operations, because I was very afraid .Since then many ophthalmologists have examined me and their first impression was how excellently the lenses were attached to my eyes. I always felt very comfortable and confident with him. I would not hesitate to receommend him anyone anytime.

May 2nd, 2012
I found him to be not very caring . He did not even order an effective analegic for the rate of pain that i was expericing. I returned to his office for an unschedule appointment , he appeared very angry to see me .I had sutures poking me in my operative eye . It was so painful. He removed the sutures.It was neglegent by my opinion. He was mostly concerned about when i would be retuning to work ,not my discomfort. I would never recommend him.

March 6th, 2012
Brusque and impersonal, impatient with questions but reputed to be a good medical doctor in terms of treatment
The wait is over one hour to get to see the first office assistant. Then the wait is over one half hour to get to the second office/medical assistant. Then another 20 minutes for the doctor to arrive. One's bones begin to ache waiting around in chairs that begin to feel very rock-like. The waiting time is inexcusable. The high technology is impressive but the warmth of patient relations is extremely lacking. Even the appointment people are brusque and impatient while you answer their questions. Of many different doctor visits, this is the worst for kindness. The snobiness of the office staff is way beyond acceptable.