A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Gold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Jay Gold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Gold practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Gold has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Gold practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Lakes, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.