A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Gold practice?
Dr. Mitchell Gold practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sun Lakes, AZ.
See Chandler General Practitioners, Chandler Emergency Physicians, Chandler Dermatologists, Chandler Family Physicians, and Chandler Surgeons.