Dr. Mitchell Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Gold?

February 23rd, 2016

Anonymous

DR, Gold is very rude man treated me like I was scum there is much more att this time I will not go into everything this point I ask u to change Dr Gold much more help people don't put them down you're good DR' deep down a good Pearson

November 19th, 2015

Rude

When I met him for the first time I "hello" in a friendly manner, he only gave me a long,disgusted stare. I couldn't think what was wrong, and assumed he was possibly joking. I used to have another doctor with a crazy sense of humor. So giggled a little, {I have a sense of humor}. But then Dr. Gold only went "YEAHHHH". I had no idea what o think of that. I should have just walked out. It was as if there was instant-hate, but why ? He never warmed up either. I don't like to instantly judge anyone, I gave him a chance but he never showed any real respect or friendliness. I saw him one more time after that and he was condescending and unfriendly. At his age he ought to know better than to judge people on sight ? I looked fairly normal though. Can't imagine what his issues were. Weird,bad experience and shame on him.

February 3rd, 2015

He's a great Doctor. He's thorough, caring, and empathetic. Both my mother and father are patients of his as well.

October 14th, 2011

Dr. Mitchell Gold

The wait time seems to be a little long. Even after called in I seem to have to wait 10-15 minutes before he actually comes into the room to see me. His time with me seems to be OK but if he could spend a little more time with me and ask me some questions I think it would be good. Follow-up is excellent and he always makes me feel comfortable with him.

January 18th, 2011

he never called with test results, never told me or family members who also saw him to make apt to get result. he doesn't follow through. you have to keep calling to get answers .

September 13th, 2017