Dr. Mitchell Goldflies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Goldflies?

July 20th, 2017

Spent 8 seconds with me

Had an injury and never even looked at my injury. Waste of time and money

August 28th, 2016

"RUN don't walk" away from this so clinic

"RUN don't walk" away from this so clinic. I had red flag after red flag pop up during my visit there. #1 only 1 piece of paper to fill out and it was mainly just you name and address, no insurance info? #2 I had a knee issue and Dr. seen me all of 15 min on a first visit and basically was only interested on how my body aligned up. #3 He said my right leg was longer than my left and suggested I see THEIR chiropractor to adjust my pelvis and see THEIR physical therapist for my knee, why I needed either for my issue was confusing. #4 physical therapist want to schedule therapy 3 times a week for 6 weeks, my knee isn't even all that bothersome to even need any therapy let alone 6 weeks. #5 same story with the chiropractor, 2 times a week for 6 weeks only when he saw me he said my left leg was longer than my right leg. I told him the Dr. said my right leg was the longer one, he said that when I'm lying down it changes?????. #6 physical therapist, chiropractor and Dr. all do their billing under Doctors name. why bill for 1 visit when you can bill for 30 $$$$

August 14th, 2015

Poor

This doctor has no bedside manner. He spends no time with his patients. The staff is not accurately trained and believe they are the doctor. Would never see him again.

January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Goldflies is the most dedicated , professinal , honest , orthopedic Dr. in his field . Both he and his staff are sensitive to the patients discomfort , and the Dr. works quickly to diagnose and heal any problem my family and myself have presented him with .

March 29th, 2014

great

great doctor and very knowledgeable

May 31st, 2013

Unprofessional

I would never see this doctor AGAIN !!!! When i went to see him for the first and only time he was the most arragant ,sarcastic , and critical doctor ive ever seen would never recommend him to my worst enemy!!! You couldnt pay me to see him again. The things he said to me no doctor should ever say to a patient! I couldnt believe my ears!!!

July 15th, 2011

Dr. Goldflies treated my 3 yr old daughter promptly, when no other doctors would give us an appointment. He was precise, quick and know exactly what to do with my daughter. He also took time to explain the diagnosis, treatment and gave us a follow-up appointment to a facility that is more convenient and closer to our home. Excellent staff as well!

December 3rd, 2009