Dr. Mitchell Gossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Gossman?

March 8th, 2017

Rude

He does not look at me when he speaks to me, faces the computer and types instead. Says that my condition is "because you're fat" even though the first time I saw him he guessed I didn't have the condition because "you're not big enough to have it"

June 17th, 2015

His nurse did all of the work [the exam, the history, etc]. I was referred for a test by my eye doctor and he didn't even mention the test. The only thing said about my eye doctor was "never heard of him". He was arrogant, rude, and in the over 2 hours I was there, he spent all of 5 minutes in the room before telling me to come back in 2 months for testing [a test which, for what it's worth, is STILL not the test that was requested by my eye doctor]. He treated me as though he was on a much higher level than I was and acted surprised when I actually responded back with intelligent answers. I have never been treated as poorly by a physician as I was by him.

July 5th, 2017