A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Grayson, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grayson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grayson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Grayson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell H Grayson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Grayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Grayson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists.