A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Grayson, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Grayson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grayson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell H Grayson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Grayson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Grayson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists.