A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Dunn, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dunn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Harold Dunn MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Dunn practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.