A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Macdill Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Frederick Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Hall practices Family Medicine near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.