A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Macdill Afb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Frederick Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Hall has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mitchell Hall practices Family Medicine near Lakewood Ranch, FL.