by Jill Flippin on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Hamburg was originally recommended to me by a dr from the Mayo clinic. He replaced my original endocrinologist and I believe he is the best.

Nothing but the best! show details Nothing but the best!
by Em B. on Feb 3rd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Hamburg for about 7 years now and he is wonderful! I feel so fortunate to have him as my Dr. I first meet him when I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and I was in the hospital with ketoacidosis. He was accurate on my diagnosis and did an amazing job with my medications. My check ups always blow me away with how extremely prompt he is. I have never waited more the 5 mins. In the waiting room or in the exam room for him. And, he takes my blood pressure, etc. HIMSELF! I am blown away by the level of care and detail from Dr. Hamburg. His diabetic educator Jackie is also terrific!

Patient show details Patient
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Hamburg is extremely caring and thorough.

Jan 17th, 2012

Always seems to be in a hurry to get on to the next patient. Doesn't seem to be too interested in comments on symptoms, etc. It's like he already has a diagnosis in mind and doesn't care to listen to other inputs. Lab result follow up almost always requires another call. Other follow up has been lacking as well.

Nice doctor show details Nice doctor
Nov 10th, 2011

Easy to talk to, will address additional problems than the main one you came in with, very pleasant

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Sep 27th, 2011

Yesterday, my husband and I went in for my first visit with Dr. Hamburg. I was very impressed with his attention to us. We checked in a few minutes early with the receptionist and then took a seat in the office. Within 3-4 minutes we were called back. After they checked my height and weight, I sat in an exam room for about 2 minutes before Dr. Hamburg came in. His personality was great he spoke to both me and my husband. He answered every question we asked and even brought up some we didn't think of. I have been to see several specialist and of every doctor I have seen, he has been the best. I can't even describe how great the appointment was, he truly seemed to care about me and also about my husband's concerns.

Poor Follow-up Care show details Poor Follow-up Care
Sep 1st, 2011

Very Professional and good bedside manners. Diagnosis was not something I already didn;t know. Tried to get a follow-up call but only got the nurse to follow-up with me inspite of my explicit request to talk with him. Will find another doctor.

Best doctor! show details Best doctor!
Jan 20th, 2011

I've been Dr. Hamburg's patient for nearly 16 years for an incurable condition. In all that time, I've NEVER had to wait for him. He has carefully managed my treatment and the ups and downs of my body's response -- you couldn't ask for better care. Nice guy, too.