Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelmsford, MA, with other offices in Westborough, MA and Newton, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hardenbrook is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Hardenbrook has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.
Dr. W Wu
North Chelmsford, MA 2.15 mi21
Dr. Scott Sigman
North Chelmsford, MA 2.15 mi27
Dr. Jeremy Moses
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
North Chelmsford, MA 2.15 mi17