A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardenbrook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardenbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardenbrook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardenbrook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell A Hardenbrook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Hardenbrook practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, MA.
See Westborough Orthopedic Surgeons.