A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardenbrook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardenbrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardenbrook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hardenbrook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell A Hardenbrook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Hardenbrook practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Hardenbrook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, MA.
See Westborough Orthopedic Surgeons.