A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hawkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hawkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Alan Hawkey MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Hawkey practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Hawkey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.