A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Hawkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell A. Hawkey practice?
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Hawkey, Dr. Michal Hawkey, Dr. Micheal Hawkey, Dr. Michel Hawkey, Dr. Mickey Hawkey, Dr. Miguel Hawkey