Dr. Mitchell Hecht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Hecht?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Hecht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

Excellent physician!

Dr. Hecht is so genuinely caring and interested in seeing patients feel better and live healthier lives. He was "spot on" when I had a very difficult and painful medical issue going on. He has also made recommendations for vitamins and supplements that would naturally support my body and health, and they've made a big difference in my life. Dr. Hecht and his staff, Dee and Gerri are a friendly, caring team who always look for ways to assist you. I highly recommend Dr. Hecht as my physician.

July 19th, 2016

Dr. Hecht belongs on your short list of experts who help you with your life!

I credit Dr. Hecht and his amazing staff for helping my mother survive when the odds didn't look good. Through him/staff she was able to assemble a tremendous team to take her through the process of discovery and recovery that she required. I go to him and I want my children to go to him.

May 17th, 2016

I would not consider any other Internest. He is the best of the best!

May 20th, 2015

Highly Recommend!!

Dr Hecht and his staff are incredible. They make you feel like you are their only patient. After being welcomed by Dee and chit chatting I felt like I was at home with my best friend. My wait was less than ten minutes and I was the last appointment of the day. My visit with Dr. Hecht was beyond thorough. He went head to toe and made sure to check everything despite I am youir typical healthy patient. The time he took to explain everything and make sure you don't feel over whelmed was incredible. I am int he medical field and to run into a physician to sit and take the time to talk to you as a peer and the bedside manner was perfect. I am looking forward to referring to all I know.

December 12th, 2014

One of the best

Dr. Hecht was recommended by our family doctor who changed his practice after the AHC started. We will never go anywhere now. We trust what he says 100%

September 22nd, 2014

Highly recommended

Dr. Hecht's great and his office staff is courteous and polite.

June 3rd, 2014

Software development manager

I've been a patient for the past 3 years and always pleased to find how caring and attentive Dr Hecht is, always putting my health first and providing excellent care in the process. Staff always remembers me and makes me feel at home!

March 14th, 2014

Very thorough MD

Dr Hecht has been my doctor for many years and has always shown complete professionalism with me and my entire family, he is so thorough! He always has solutions for my problems and handled my health with the upmost care

September 4th, 2013

False charge

He complained about President Obama's healthcare reform and made a false charge. When I asked him for patient record to review with insurance what he did, he declined. I think this doctor is lack of integrity and greedy!

July 18th, 2013

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE END

I PREVIOUSLY WROTE A GREAT REVIEW FOR THIS DOCTOR. BUT BECAUSE I MISSED 1 APPOINTMENT & FORGOT TO CANCEL DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES, HE WANTED ME TO PAY $100 FEE BEFORE SEEING ME TO OBTAIN MY MEDICATIONS. I WAS ON HEART & BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION AND WAS NOT ABLE TO OBTAIN THESE AND THEY DENIED ME. I HAD TO GO TO THE URGENT CARE AND THEY GAVE ME SOME FOR A FEW DAYS WHILE I HAD TO SEARCH FOR A NEW DOCTOR. IT TOOK SOME TIME TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AND I WAS AT WORK ONE DAY AND HAD A T.I.A. (MINI STROKE) ALL BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE MY REQUIRED DAILY MEDICATIONS. I REALLY FEEL SINCE IT WAS MEDICATION THAT CAN SAVE MY LIFE THEY REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALOT MORE COMPASSIONATE ABOUT MY SITUATION. LACK OF ANY MEDICAL SUPERVISION CAUSED ME TO HAVE THIS T.I.A. AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN ALOT WORSE. HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR HOWEVER WHEN IT COMES TO COMPASSION AND BED SIDE MANNER HE FAILS MISERABLY!!!!!

May 20th, 2013

Too busy

Dr. Is too busy to provide adequate time for each patient. He sa us and in 2 minutes, he was gone. No bedside manner at all.

March 29th, 2013

Please BEWARE! This doctor has complaints about his breast exams and Pap smears. He is far too "friendly and touchy" in these exams