A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Heun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Heun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heun
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Heun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Heun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Eugene Heun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Heun practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Heun has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Heun practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Family Physicians.