A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Heun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Heun is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Heun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Heun practice?
Dr. Mitchell Heun practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Family Physicians.