A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Heun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Heun is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Heun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heun graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Heun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Eugene Heun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell E. Heun practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Heun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Heun practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Family Physicians.