Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Prostate Cancer 2014  |  show details
by Tom S. on Nov 18th, 2014

I'm a young man (52) and started having much difficulty urinating. It got to the point where I had to self-cath 4 times a day. Dr. Hollander took a steady, methodical approach to my condition. He discovered the cancer within my prostate (my previous urologist was simply prescribing pills!). His persistence is saving my life. GREAT DOCTOR.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

Great Doctor

|  show details
by S Sl on Oct 28th, 2013

I'm grateful this Dr. was at the hospital the night I came into the E.R. several years ago. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. He literally saved my life.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

He's as good as they get......

|  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

Very caring and discussed in great detail my health issue and treatment options available. Encouraged me and gave literature to be fully informed. Follow up visits went as well. Would highly recommend to anyone

|  Avoid at all cost  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2010

I am shocked how aggressive and inconsiderate this doctor is. He stormed into the door, immediately asked me why I am there and the minute I started talking, he interrupted me with another question. Was unable to provide a description of what the main causes of the problem were and how they will affect me. Absolutely the worse experience I had with a physician. Rest of the staff were a pleasure to deal with.