A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Horowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Englishtown, NJ.
See Somerville Internists, Somerville Pulmonologists, Somerville Critical Care Practitioners, and Somerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.