A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Horowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Loyd Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners and Staten Island Pulmonologists.