A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Horowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Loyd Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Horowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Horowitz practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Englishtown, NJ.
See Somerville Pulmonologists and Somerville Critical Care Practitioners.