A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Howo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Howo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Howo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Howo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Howo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Fung Howo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell F. Howo practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Howo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Howo practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.