A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Huebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Huebner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Huebner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huebner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell L Huebner MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell L. Huebner practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Huebner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Huebner practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.