A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Levine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton Healthcare Center
- Lasell HouseLasell Village
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell I Levine MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell I. Levine practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Levine practices Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists.