A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Cohen, Psychiatry/Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell J Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.