Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell Cohen
Dr. Mitchell Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Psychiatry. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mitchell Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Luebbert
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Zachariah Pranckun
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Christopher Milburn
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi7