A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Goldman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Goldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Goldman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Goldman practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Goldman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.