A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ross, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell James Ross MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Ross practices Dermatology near Cos Cob, CT.
See Cos Cob Dermatologists.