A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ross, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Joshua Ross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Mitchell Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.