A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mitchell Ross, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mitchell Ross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mitchell Ross practice?
- Dr. Mitchell Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mitchell Ross practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.