Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Feb 7th, 2012

Very hard to get in during an emergent cardiac situation. Practice seems so large that there is virtually no follow up. You are on your own and hopefully don't die in between appts. If you go to the ER they don't see you in the hospital they let the staff physicians handle you. Not very pleased overall but he is very knowledgable and seems competant.

cardiologist show details cardiologist
by Tommy T at Insider Pages on Jan 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Mitchell Ross is with Arizona Cardiology group and is a busy inerventional cardiologist, in fact is the co-director of the cath lab at S...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
James R Volz show details James R Volz
by James R. Volz on Sep 10th, 2009

This may be a duplicate. I'm not sure if my original one went thru. I was told to be at my appointment a half hour prior to fill out paper work. All went well and the staff was knowledgeable and well informed as to what was needed. At precisely the time of my appointment, the nurse came and got me and did the preliminary work (blood pressure, ekg, etc.) Then the DR Ross saw me and answered every question I had and explained thoroughly. Nothing wsa left out and I'm very pleased with the results and care I received.

Not willing to listen. show details Not willing to listen.
Mar 16th, 2009

Thinks he knows all the answers before he ever checks things out.