Dr. Mitchell Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Jackson?

September 25th, 2017

Very satisfied with Dr Jackson and his staff.

I saw. DR Jackson for LASIK surgery. He and his staff were great. They explained everything step by step and made me feel at ease. I highly reccommend Jacksoneye.

November 8th, 2016

Inconsiderate staff

I drove over an hour to get to this office. After numerous testing, I met with the Doctor and was told my cataracts were "very bad" and I needed surgery. Couldn't schedule until I met with the Financial Coordinator. Oh sorry she's to busy to talk to you today you'll have to make another hour and a half drive to talk to her!! Oh also you can't talk about this in an email or on the phone. So I scheduled an appointment to meet With her only to get there and was told she went into labor and sorry no one else can talk to you today either!! They knew I lived far away and didn't give me the courtesy of a phone call. The staff didn't even apologize! The Doctor came highly recommend but his staff is rude and I faxed a release form 3 times and they never forwarded the tests to my new Doctor. Thank God they waved the cost of retesting because they felt bad for the way I was treated.

October 8th, 2016

Rude staff!

The Front Desk staff is horrible. Went in for my appointment (that i even had written on a card from them) but when i got there they said they must have not put me in. Ended up waiting over 35 minutes for my appointment. The hispanic girl at the front was rude and very snappy. The manager was also there and she was very rude to. continued to roll her eyes as i asked questions. I may be coming in for a eye exam but i am not blind to rude expressions i was receiving. Not coming back again because of them. He needs to get a better from desk staff and not young girls with attitudes.

October 7th, 2016

Good Doctor Horrible Experience with Staff

Doctor is nice but the front staff is horrible. They double booked me and i had to wait over half an hour...Then while getting checked in 2 hispanic women were taking about me and rolling there eyes. Very Rude. Its a shame that a good doctor has such poor staff. Not going back ever again because of how they treated me.

July 7th, 2014

PRK

I had PRK done with Dr. Jackson and I am very impressed with his service. I did not have to wait very long for any of my appointments and the staff wa ...

June 4th, 2014

Best Experience of My Life

My husband and I are so happy that we had eye surgery. Everyone involved was so professional and always answered whatever questions we might have had. Neither one of us wears glasses except for reading so it is truly a new experience for us. For the first time in my life, I do not have an eyeglass restriction on my driver’s license. Thank you Dr. Jackson. We really appreciate all that you have done for us. We highly recommend the surgery for cataracts.

June 4th, 2014

Very Professional

Knowledgeable Staff

August 16th, 2013

Everyone goes the extra mile

I am so fortunate to be a patient there. Everyone goes the extra mile to be helpful and informative. I am impressed with all the staff and have not had any issues. I hope to get my eye problems under control asap and just wish I could afford the procedure that would fix my biggest issue. In the meantime, thank you for caring and for all your professional help. Thank You

July 16th, 2013

My time at Jacksoneye.

I chose Jacksoneye as my eye care provider because his office is very close to my home. I came into for a regular eye exam; everything was fine I have no complaints. Dr. Jackson spent adequate time and the technicians were very patient and thorough. I am happy about the convenience of his location.

April 11th, 2013

I just finished my 90 day post-op visit after after LASIK by Dr. J at Jacksoneye. This all has been such a great experience. The facilities, all staff, the outcome...all has been the best! Thanks Dr. J. and everyone at Jacksoneye! I'm really looking forward to using my new eyes during the upcoming golf season!

February 13th, 2013

Noticeable improvement

Last time I was at Jacksoneye ( about 4 years ago ) , I waited a long time. It is noticeable that they have put in effort to improve their service and attend to everyone as soon as possible. Today was extremely fast and everyone else in the waiting room also was seen rather quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

October 26th, 2012

I am writing this online review to express how grateful I am for choosing this practice and using their services for over 2 decades. , I recently underwent cataract surgery at Jacksoneye and feel the need to tell you all how absolutely pleased and impressed I have been since my procedure. I am so glad that I chose the toric implant lenses that I was suggested. My eyes have never felt better!! Even the pressure that I was experiencing prior has been alleviated.Also, I feel the need to address the awesome care that I received when I visit Jacksoneye. Not only do I feel confident that I am receiving the best care ever, I also feel very comfortable and relaxed. I enjoy Dr. Jackson and the staff immensely. Everyone in the office is so caring, compassionate, friendly, and a joy to be around. I always leave the office with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart.Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for all that they have done for me over the years. Your services have been and will always be appreciated