Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
PRK show details PRK
by Ed W. on Jul 7th, 2014 on doctor.com

I had PRK done with Dr. Jackson and I am very impressed with his service. I did not have to wait very long for any of my appointments and the staff wa ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best Experience of My Life show details Best Experience of My Life
by Barbara and Leslie Miller on Jun 4th, 2014

My husband and I are so happy that we had eye surgery. Everyone involved was so professional and always answered whatever questions we might have had. Neither one of us wears glasses except for reading so it is truly a new experience for us. For the first time in my life, I do not have an eyeglass restriction on my driver’s license. Thank you Dr. Jackson. We really appreciate all that you have done for us. We highly recommend the surgery for cataracts.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Barbara K. on Jun 4th, 2014 on doctor.com

Knowledgeable Staff

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Everyone goes the extra mile show details Everyone goes the extra mile
by Bonnie on Aug 16th, 2013

I am so fortunate to be a patient there. Everyone goes the extra mile to be helpful and informative. I am impressed with all the staff and have not had any issues. I hope to get my eye problems under control asap and just wish I could afford the procedure that would fix my biggest issue. In the meantime, thank you for caring and for all your professional help. Thank You

My time at Jacksoneye. show details My time at Jacksoneye.
by Terri Hatcher on Jul 16th, 2013

I chose Jacksoneye as my eye care provider because his office is very close to my home. I came into for a regular eye exam; everything was fine I have no complaints. Dr. Jackson spent adequate time and the technicians were very patient and thorough. I am happy about the convenience of his location.

I'm Still a Patient! show details I'm Still a Patient!
by Leonardo on Apr 19th, 2013

Initially, my daughter was the person who brought me into this office. My experiences here at Jacksoneye have been very good. Talking to the staff members and asking questions is very easy to do because they are all very welcoming and non-arrogant. I am still a patient here after a few years proving that I am a very satisfied patient.

Thumbs up! show details Thumbs up!
by Craig Barber on Apr 11th, 2013

I just finished my 90 day post-op visit after after LASIK by Dr. J at Jacksoneye. This all has been such a great experience. The facilities, all staff, the outcome...all has been the best! Thanks Dr. J. and everyone at Jacksoneye! I'm really looking forward to using my new eyes during the upcoming golf season!

Dr. Jackson is a cool guy but professional show details Dr. Jackson is a cool guy but professional
by Robert R on Mar 20th, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Jackson from a friend and I am glad I was because I’ve had nothing but good experiences here. Dr. Jackson is a very cool guy but he keeps it professional at the same time.

Noticeable improvement show details Noticeable improvement
Feb 13th, 2013

Last time I was at Jacksoneye ( about 4 years ago ) , I waited a long time. It is noticeable that they have put in effort to improve their service and attend to everyone as soon as possible. Today was extremely fast and everyone else in the waiting room also was seen rather quickly. Keep up the good work guys!

by Christian Right on Jan 23rd, 2013

Oct 26th, 2012

I am writing this online review to express how grateful I am for choosing this practice and using their services for over 2 decades. , I recently underwent cataract surgery at Jacksoneye and feel the need to tell you all how absolutely pleased and impressed I have been since my procedure. I am so glad that I chose the toric implant lenses that I was suggested. My eyes have never felt better!! Even the pressure that I was experiencing prior has been alleviated.Also, I feel the need to address the awesome care that I received when I visit Jacksoneye. Not only do I feel confident that I am receiving the best care ever, I also feel very comfortable and relaxed. I enjoy Dr. Jackson and the staff immensely. Everyone in the office is so caring, compassionate, friendly, and a joy to be around. I always leave the office with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart.Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for all that they have done for me over the years. Your services have been and will always be appreciated

Life Changing LASIK show details Life Changing LASIK
Oct 12th, 2012

Having the Lasik procedure is the best thing I have ever done for myself.I can experience the joy of motorcycling and outdoor activities without my glasses. It's great to wake up in the morning and see the clock without fumbling for my glasses.I would recommend Jacksoneye to anyone.Thank you...thank you...thank you!!

Lasik show details Lasik
Sep 6th, 2012

I had my lasik done and it was the greatest expierence. Dr.jacksaon and his staff are great. They know how to make you feel calm. If you are looking for a great surgeon and a friendly staff look no further Jacksoneye is the place for you.

Worst office management/poor exam show details Worst office management/poor exam
Jul 26th, 2011

Waited 35 minutes after my Appt time before even going backThought I scheduled something and ended up not getting service I thought I scheduledDilated eyes and then looked in both for only about 12 secondsAnd I've had vision/retina issues for 25 yearsworst eye exam I have ever hadFelt very unimportant and part of a process and not a person

Steve C. show details Steve C.
Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is a very skilled Othamologist who recently performed my Interlace Lasik eye surgery. He is a very skilled Doctor who gave my my freedom from contacts and glasses for over 30 years. I trust him implicitly with the health and well being of my vision care.He and his staff made me feel very comfortable and aat ease during my surgery.I cannot say enough about this individuals ability.Should have done this lasik procedure years ago like my wife and friends. This Doctors has also performed their lasik surgeries.Thanks Dr. "J"!!!!