Dr. Mitchell Jacocks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Jacocks?

September 24th, 2015

awesome!

Wonderful doctor!

December 17th, 2013

Horrible!

I would have given this doctor a half star if possible. Because of this doctor screw up in my medical records diagnosing me with the wrong disease for years without my knowledge my new insurance (which was suppose to cover my preexisting conditions) wouldn't cover it. i was left with a 1,200 bill and they wouldn't even then give me the non insurance price despite there screw up. All this took 5 months to get done, because they tried to fix the mess up at first, but when the insurance company asked for medical records when the doctor tried to change the diagnosis. Thats when we found out he had been marking it wrong for years, so they wouldn't pay it. The doctor tried to claim that he was right about the diagnosis, so I told him he needed to go back and pull out any medical dictionary and he would see he was wrong. the only reason i did not take this to a lawyer is because the lawyer would have been more expensive than the original bill. He wouldn't even give me a call all that was said by him he had his staff call me with his messages. Do no expect good service for him. He over books, he criticizes and talks down to you, rushes through the appointment, and then screws it up and can't even give you the time of day to call with his comments.