A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mitchell Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mitchell Jones is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mitchell T. Jones practice?
Dr. Mitchell Jones practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.